Charges and Fees
Remember to give Member Services updated Credit Card/Debit Card numbers and expiration dates every time your bank sends you a new credit card to avoid return draft fees.
- Change in membership fee: $25
- Service charge on returned checks or draft: $25
- Replacement membership card fee: $5
- Membership Freeze: Requires a fee of $25. This may be prepaid or drafted (EFT memberships only). Written notification required. You may freeze your membership for a minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 6 months. See Membership Agreement for complete terms.
Billings and Collections
- Members will be billed on or about the first or fifteenth of each month through the electronic funds transfer (EFT) system. The payment of your dues is due to the club regardless of whether you change or close your bank or credit card account.
- Keep club informed of all address changes, bank changes, credit card changes, expired cards and lost replaced cards.
- Past due accounts are subject to be forwarded to a collection agency. The member will be liable for the entire balance of the agreement and payment of all costs incurred by the Shasta Athletic Club in the collection of past due obligations to the Club.
Termination of Membership
- Your agreement is for the term you have signed up for and is NOT dependent on how often you use the Club.
- To cancel your membership, at or after the end of your Minimum Agreement Term, the Shasta Athletic Club requires, in advance a 30-day written notification. Send a letter by certified mail or fill out a Membership Resignation Form from with our Member Services Department. Verbal cancelations WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- See Membership Agreement for full details
Our Members Services may be contacted at 530-241-7711 ext 307 or email@example.com